CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, September 21, 2009

Happenings...

Hi everyone! Brielle here to once again update you on what's been going on this past week and a half! Well since Mommy's side of the family visited a couple of weeks ago, it was Daddy's side to make the visit last weekend. Yep, Grandpa and Grandma Carlson made the trek to see me. (They wanted to see Mommy and Daddy too...but I'm pretty sure mainly me!) I think Daddy was the one to plan this visit because it just so happened to fall on a home Penn State football game. Lucky for me Grandpa and Grandma were willing to babysit while Mommy and Daddy went to the football game. I sure did have a great time! Grandma taught me to play the Four Seasons by Vivaldi. She said next trip she'll teach me the ever so difficult Alpine Polka. (I hear Grandpa Grotenhuis would really like me to play that for him!) Grandpa Carlson took me for a stroller ride through the neighborhood and we just played all day long. They wore me out so much that I took a 4 hour nap the next day! (Which I NEVER do...so needless to say Mommy and Daddy took a nice long nap too!)



After they left, it was all work from there. Mommy needed some help around the house so she had me help her fold the laundry...

and then she asked me to help put it away!

Man...are there child labor laws against this?!!

Otherwise I've just been hanging around...hanging on Mommy's hair that is! I just love grabbing anything and everything and it just happens her hair is always there and oh so grabbable! She is slowly starting to bald on the left side of her head...similar to Dad on the top of his head!


We're heading to Michigan this weekend so I can't wait to see everyone real soon!

2 comments:

kimberly said...

If you happen to have time, it would be fun to at least get to meet Brielle while you're here! Let me know what your schedule looks like. I haven't even met Wyatt Keeler, and they live in the same city.. pathetic!

Corrie and Phil said...

Such BIG, BLUE eyes. Beautiful.

I love the piano picture, and I'm sure that Sue does too.