CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, July 29, 2010

Life Lately

Last week my parents came for a couple of days to spend some time in Altoona. Brielle just loves having her grandparents come and visit, so to have Chad's Mom here the week before and my parents last week...Brielle was in her glory!

But since they left, Brielle has just been sitting around, chillin', trying to find any place to stay cool.

But she has still been sweating her little patootie off, so whats a girl to do...


...well why not strip down naked. Careful for those pebbles Brielle! :)

In addition to the grandparents watching Brielle they also helped me with a little painting project. I had purchased an old dining room set last summer with the intentions of painting it at some point. Well fall, winter, and spring came and went and the furniture still wasn't painted so I finally decided with the extra hands around for the next couple of weeks I would try to tackle it. So here are some before and after pictures of the furniture pieces. Thanks for all your help Mama C, and Mom & Dad G!


Before the paint:



After the paint:



5 comments:

Kate Oberholtzer said...

What a fun post. The furniture looks GREAT!!! It turned out SO well. And I have to say, the fabric that you covered the seats in is QUITE well picked-out... :)

Corrie and Phil said...

Love the Naked Buns picture. Clare loves running around saying, "Naked Buns" when she has no clothes on. Hopefully they're not the next generation of Chapel Runners. Ha!

The furniture looks awesome. Seriously...nice work!!!

The Petroeljes said...

Ooohhhhh - beautiful furniture!! I will keep my children far away from it when we come! :) Seriously - the moms did a fabulous job!
Love the naked pics, too!!

Melissa said...

What cute pictures--I can't believe how big Brielle is getting! And...I love how the furniture turned out!

don and sara said...

Brielle is getting so big! Can't believe it!

The furniture looks great, too! Isn't black paint a miracle worker?!