CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Friday Night

Some of my really good friends from State College came over this past Friday night for a little girls night. We ate a little food, painted a few wine glasses, ate a little more food, had great conversation and just enjoyed each others company. Thank you ladies...it was a much-needed night for me! I had a great time!

As you can see...there was definitely eating involved...but I promise... you can see some very nicely painted wine glasses too!


While I had my girls night, Chad so graciously agreed to take Brielle for a night out on the town. Prior to leaving, Chad pulled his Penn State hat out of the closet to wear...and after seeing what her Daddy was wearing, Brielle then proceeded to pull her pink Penn State hat out of her closet. I just couldn't resist the photo op!


2 comments:

Melissa said...

Looks like a really fun night! And, I love the picture of Chad and Brielle!

Corrie and Phil said...

How terrific...for all 3.5 of you!