CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Fun Times with Grandma C!

Chad's mom made a visit to Altoona last week for a few days and Brielle was loving it (as did Chad and I)! Every morning when I would get Brielle out of bed the first words out of her mouth were "Where's Grandma?" where by she would then run around the house until she found her. Here are a few pics of the two of them enjoying their time together.



Enjoying some time in the sand
Brielle wanted to be just like Grandma...all the way down to the glasses!



Swinging





Lots of reading! I can't get Brielle to sit 2 minutes to read a book...Mama C read book after book to her. I don't know how she does it!

4 comments:

don and sara said...

Aww- that's cute! I love the glasses... maybe she's going to follow in your footsteps (we'll have to wait and see how the teeth come in!). :)

Melissa said...

I love that picture of her in the glasses! :)

Corrie and Phil said...

Seriously! What is it about our little ones sitting so nice and cuddly with the grandparents? I can only get her to snuggle when there's a serious bribe attached to it.

Pat Durham said...

It looks like grandma still knows how to play in the sand. Spending time with grandma is the bribe.