CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, May 20, 2011

What We've Been Up To - Part 4 of 5

We had a little celebration for Brielle this past week in Michigan as our little girl turned 2! I can't believe she's already 2, but we've truly enjoyed watching her grow from a baby into a little girl (diva and all!)
Here are just a few pics of the festivities:





A pic of the kids table...isn't it only appropriate that my dad is sitting at the kids table?






I'm not one of those Moms who goes crazy with all the cute decorations and themes and stuff (I know can you believe it? An accountant doesn't like the creative stuff?!) But Brielle does have a special place in her heart for Elmo, so we ordered an Elmo cake (not to mention Elmo plates and napkins and Sesame Street candle...oh wait I didn't get any of that...Chad's Mom did! :)





Brielle loved the cake, but didn't want to get too close to the cake without someone else close by. So Grandpa C came to the rescue. If you recall last year's one year birthday celebration, Brielle didn't dig into the cake or put it in her hair or anything even resembling that. Well, her 2nd year birthday was no different. Just daintily sticking her finger in the frosting and licking it. That's all.



Thanks to the help of Grant and Brookie, Brielle really got the hang of opening presents by the end of the night.





1 comments:

Corrie and Phil said...

SO GLAD to know that you didn't make the cake. I would have really questioned your identity and everything I thought I knew about you.