CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Just Some Pics

So here are just a few pics to give an idea of what's been going on lately


Bryce did really well in his car seat the other day. I wonder if this is why...hmmm


I was trying to use the very small creative part of my brain to get some fun pics of Bryce. As you can see Brielle wanted to be a "part" of it. Her "part" connected with Bryce's head.




Okay, so here's a cute picture of the two of them. Brielle had on a lolly from one of her dresses. Doesn't she kind of resemble those WWF fighters in it?

I don't know why...but I just love this picture of him






An attempt at picture of the 3 of us



His expression says it all!








Cashin' out for the night


2 comments:

Corrie and Phil said...

Nice work on the photos...although I don't think Anne Geddes needs to worry just yet. :)

Bryce is just perfect.

The Petroeljes said...

OK, I just want to jump through the computer and kiss those little faces!! Looking forward to seeing you again soon!!