CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

More Fall Pics

We had to take advantage of one more day of beautiful weather and leaf piles so here are just a few more outdoor pics of the kiddos.




Bryce was great for the photo op...Brielle not really interested (as you can tell)











This little guy turned 5 months old yesterday. 5 months!! Where does the time go? He loves to watch Brielle and smiles anytime she comes around and Brielle is so, so good with him...I can't even believe it. He's been rolling over both ways for about 2 weeks and has really gotten the hang of moving around. He loves to be where we are...does not like to be left alone in a room and makes it very obvious that he disapproves. Hes found his voice and what used to be an adorable cooing, blabbing has now turned into a high pitched woman screeching sound (kind of reminds me of my dad talking when he gets in front of large crowds...that high!) His sleeping habits could use some improvement as he's only given us a handful of full nights sleep, but we'll get there...I just need to remind myself that its extra cuddle time with my little guy (even though in the wee hours of the morning...that really isn't my frame of my mind!) He is so loveable and brings so much joy to our house.







This is a pic of our little ballerina...bed head and all! I found this little get up at Goodwill and it is so funny watching Brielle just prance around the house dancing and twirling. I attached a video at the bottom to give you a little idea of what her "prancing and twirling" really looks like.




We needed to get some raking done, so this was our solution for Bryce. He loved it...giggled all the time.






And our little girl taking advantage of our last leaf pile of the year.




I just had to join in on the fun






















Here's the pic of Brielle dancing...sorry its sideways...silly me turned the camera the wrong way when I was videotaping! Sorry!







3 comments:

Corrie and Phil said...

The high pitch screaming...
Isaac does the same thing! What is that all about? He has a higher pitch than Clare, our DAUGHTER, ever had. Just to let you know, he hasn't worked out of that phase yet. Hopefully soon...for both of us! :)

Love all of the leaf pictures. We don't get to do that!

Melissa said...

So fun! I love the fall pictures :)

And, totally random, but Bryce's birthday is the same day as my puppy's! I guess I have no excuse not to remember Bryce's now :)

Heidi said...

Jude's a screamer too!!! Ahh!!! I seriously about lose it sometimes. I think all day I say, "Jude, no screaming. Inside voice." He obviously doesn't get it. He just screams more. The pitch is awful and one time my ear hurt for serveral minutes after he stopped. Ugh.