CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, April 13, 2008

Happy Hour

Along with seeing the Hanson Brothers and the Spice Girls in concert, one of our greatest longings in life still not achieved at the ages of 26 and 27, was going to a Sonic restaurant. We had seen countless hilarious commercials involving two people in their car enjoying delicious Sonic food and drink, but were unaware of any Sonics outside of Seattle (groan).

Finally, though, we found one in little Lancaster, Pennsylvania right next door to an Amish furniture store and an outlet mall. While celebrating our good fortune (and being able to now focus wholly on getting Spice Girls reunion tour tickets), we thought we'd dedicate our first Sonic experience with snapshots worthy of the comical end shots of every Sonic commercial we've ever seen.


5 comments:

Jana said...

that's hilarious. thanks for a fun trip!

tim, brooke, teagan, and wyatt said...

Love the updates! They made me laugh out loud.

The VanderZwaags said...

Kathi & Chad:

I love the face in the second picture!!! Way cute! Glad to see that you guys are having fun! Your chocolate visit looks really yummy!!!

Keep posting!!!

The VanderZwaags said...

I had to laugh...I just saw a sonic's commerical and honestly I've never paid attention to them before but this time I had to. I was laughing while I was watching it just thinking of you two!!! Hope all is going well!

Matt said...

Hey old friends. Margaron here. It is nice to see your life. Keep up the good updates. I just found your blog here and it is wonderful. I remember when Chad told me his marriage plans on the way home from gym class freshman year of college. Ha. good times. God bless

Margaron

www.whatisamusing.blogspot.com