CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

24 Weeks!!

So, I've officially made it to the 24 week mark of my pregnancy. I don't know where the time has gone, but it has been an incredible journey so far. I just can't believe that in 16 weeks, Chad and I are going to be parents. I'm guessing that after changing a couple of diapers, Chad's gas won't be quite so appalling to me. :)

So, to keep everyone up to the date on the belly front back in Michigan and elsewhere, I thought I would update you with a few 24 week pics.
If you lived in State College, you would probably see me in this for maybe 2 hours out of the week...to go to church. If you blinked...you'd probably miss it (But it'd have to be a long blink because I'm getting bigger!).
Otherwise, you would see me in this...sweatpants with an elastic waist! Ahhh...there is nothing better! :)


My New Best Friend
I would also like to introduce everyone to my new best friend.


Now, you might wonder what she's doing holding up a white piece of cloth? Big Deal. Oh people...this is not just any white piece of cloth...this is known as the belly panel and it is fabulous! This little article of clothing comes in very handy when you reach that point in your pregnancy when the buttons on your jeans are directly east and west of each other and there is no way they're going to be meeting in the middle any longer. Well you just pull this handy dandy little tube top over your unbuttoned jeans, and voila...it holds your pants in place....holds everything in place actually...and you don't have to worry about "hungry buns" in the back. :) Nothing better!

5 comments:

The Petroeljes said...

It's about time that a little bump start to show!!
You look so cute! Can't wait to see you in a few weeks!

Corrie and Phil said...

I agree with Kim. I was waiting to see a little bump. You look GREAT, Kath! I'm bummed that I can't be at your shower, but I'm VERY EXCITED to see you in April.

mckeefamily03 said...

Kathi! I am so excited for you! It's amazing how we haven't talked in ages, and yet sometimes it seems like just yesterday we were in school together! And now, here we are! And you are so close to becoming a mama! I'm so happy for you guys! You look fantastic, by the way! I wish you all the best!

Jill Sloothaak said...

oh yes, i have one of those little "pieces of cloth" too! mine is called a "tummy sleeve", but i agree that they are the best invention ever for preggos. i was able to wear mine through week 33 (not so comfortably in the end, but it still did the job). it won't work anymore, but might just come in handy AFTER the baby's been born -- you know, just to hold everything in place! :) glad that everything is going so well for you!

jess o said...

:) :) :) You are soooooo cute. And I can't wait to see you! :)