CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, October 7, 2010

Life Lately

Not a whole lot has been going on in the Carlson household lately so I thought I would just throw in some random pictures

Brielle loves sitting at the piano and listening to Chad play (while she pounds along of course)...why she doesn't like hearing me play the Alpine Polka is beyond me
I was cutting Brielle some slices of cheese for lunch the other day...apparently my slices weren't big enough because took the whole block of cheese and ran into the living room to take a big bite out of it













Its been really rainy and dreary outside lately...and as you can tell Brielle is missing summer and the sandy beaches of Lake Michigan!

5 comments:

Bethany said...

did Chad get a hair cut so he could finally say his daughter's is longer than his?? Also, looks like she's got Jeff's sneaky grin! Looove the pics!

The Petroeljes said...

Brielle - if mommy starts playing the Alpine Polka RUN as fast as you can in the opposite direction!!!
Love the pics!

don and sara said...

What a cutie! Love it!

Kate Oberholtzer said...

SO cute! I especially love the one of you two gals in your pink...although you left the polka-dots to Brielle to pull off! Good decision. :)

Corrie and Phil said...

The Alpine Polka reference made me laugh out loud. I've heard you play that a time or two. :)

Nice necklace in the pink shirt picture. :)

GREAT PICTURES of your little peanut. Love her blue eyes and sneaky grin. :)