CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Our Little Acrobat

Bryce is quite the active little thing...he always seems to be moving...or attempting to move around as much as he can. We know the days of putting him in the bouncy are coming to a close because he always pulls himself up by the bar to chew the bar...
...or hang off it sideways...




...or to dangle from it trying to touch his toes to the ground.


(Don't worry...we never left the room when he was doing this...just quick ran to get the camera hoping he wouldn't fall out before we got the shot! :))




And we can officially say we have a sitter! I must say it brings a little more independence to my life as he can sit and entertain himself for small periods of time. But I also know this small period of independence will soon be replaced by no independence at all when he discovers crawling and I have to chase him around the entire house!




2 comments:

amberWIRE said...

Those pics of Bryce are so hilarious! I laughed out loud when I saw the first one, then more at the 2nd one and then the one where he's totally dangling out... well, I loved it. Thanks for blogging and sharing your life this way! You guys are so great.

Corrie and Phil said...

I agree with Amber. Those pictures got progressively funnier and funnier. Love that I'm not the only one who finds great photo ops in the crazy mishaps of my little ones.

Keep 'em comin'!