CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, January 9, 2012

Tale of 2 Days

Funny how one day you can be bundled up playing in the snow...



















...and the next we're taking a walk and feeding the ducks! Crazy January weather!









And just a few pics of our kiddos


Yesterday morning after I was done getting ready for church I open the bathroom door and see these 2 sweet little faces staring back...can't help but love 'em!

This little man just cracks us up everyday with his easy going smile. In my last post I told you he was officially a sitter...well we're close to the crawling stage as he's getting up on all fours and rocking back and forth. He just has to figure out to move his hands along with his legs and then he'll be off!


And this little girl has been loving all the dress up clothes for Christmas. Here we are half Dora/half flying fairy. Its funny to listen as she assigns us all "roles". She is either Dora, Cinderella or a ballerina and she tells Chad that he's Prince Charming and I'm a princess. Although I don't know where she gets this whole princess/ballerina thing from...its pretty cute to see her have fun playing the part.




1 comments:

Corrie and Phil said...

Such a fun stage.

Clare got a Duplo Zoo set for Christmas, and she keeps assigning me as a zookeeper. Fat chance...but I love the imagination! :)