CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Odds and Ends

So last week as I was putting things away in Bryce's room I turn around to find this...when did my son get so big that he can pull himself up in the crib?! Well...next item on the agenda...lower the mattress!

And all of a sudden he's standing like a champ by his musical table. Seriously...I feel like Brielle was just doing this...time is flying by way too fast!


And we're in the potty training mode over here. We started right when we got back from Michigan and we're making strides. Can you tell we go to all measures to make sure Brielle goes on the potty...her wish to potty is our command (even if it involves bringing the toilet to her while watching cartoons!) I can already sense that Chad is going to want this kind of service once March Madness hits.


And just a few more pics of our little man. He changes so much so fast that I just need to post updates for everyone out of state.










And more pics from bath night. Bryce scooching under the bath just cracks me up!











2 comments:

The De Jager Family said...

Oh my word Kathi, they are just so stinkin' cute! Hope you're all doing well. :)

Corrie and Phil said...

What adorable little peanuts! I think it's hilarious to think of Chad sitting on the toilet...in front of the TV...with a full-service staff.